Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What might inspire...

La La Lovely Things is one of those blogs with little random bits of really cool little... ahh I could handle having that in my life!

Is there such a thing as having too much inspiration so that you are so polarized with creatize ambition all you can do is stare at the wall and wonder where to start?

Ready Made  I could spend hours just browsing this site and saying AH HAH and then moving on and forgetting about the first 3-4 cool things I wanted to try. It's like DIY heaven.

Thread Banger Video shows and cool tutorials for my internal bungee jump... SEWING. Its my weakness, seriously give me a paper mache project any day.

Tadaa Studio  Which makes me believe I might have a chance. It's really a matter of not looking down right?

No comments:

Post a Comment